A Fast, Innovator Friendly, and Community Driven Python Web Framework
Robyn merges Python's async capabilities with a Rust runtime for reliable, scalable web solutions. Experience quick project scaffolding, enjoyable usage, and robust plugin support.
from robyn import Robyn app = Robyn(__file__) @app.get("/") async def h(request): return "Hello, world!" app.start(port=8080)
Some amazing people have said nice things about us.
Fast. Innovator Friendly. Robust. Community Driven.
- Robyn, written in Rust, embodies speed and reliability. Our multithreaded runtime creates a highly efficient and secure environment optimized for peak performance.
- Simple API.
- With Robyn, complexity takes a backseat. Our API is simple yet potent, built to streamline your development process and minimize your workload.
- Hacker Friendly.
- While many focus on large-scale challenges that many of us might never encounter, Robyn prioritizes the broader issues most developers face. We foster innovation for all, ensuring both common and complex challenges are met with expertise. At Robyn, every developer feels at home.
- Community First and Truly FOSS.
- Rooted in a community-first ethos, Robyn is built with collective effort and is a true representation of free and open-source software.
Some of our stats
Robyn is going strong!
- Robyn installs
- 1 million+
- Stars on Github
- Community Contributors
- Community Members